Tuesday 30 May 2017

Dividends from Deere, VW, Fast Retailing, K+S, Talanx, BASF, DB & Hugo Boss: May 2017

Sorry for the long title but plenty of companies have paid out dividends during the last month and since I no longer have so much time I just try to bunk them all together as much as possible.


Logo of Deere 2017

For my 30 shares I received 16.44 € in dividend. From this was taken 2.47 € in taxes and I was left with 13.97 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Deere then please click here.


Logo of Volkswagen 2017

For my 12 shares in VW I received a total of 24.72 € in dividends. From this was taken 6.51 € in taxes and I was left with 18.21 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about VW then please click here.


Logo of Fast Retailing 2017


For my 6 shares in Fast Retailing I received a total of 8.47 €. From this was taken 1.30 € in taxes and I was left with 7.17 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Fast Retailing then please click here.


Logo K+S in 2017


For my 240 shares in K+S I received in total 72 € in dividends (awful!). From this was taken 18.99 € in taxes and I was left with 53.01 € in cash on my broker account.

To find out more about K+S then please click here.


Logo of Talanx 2017


For my 80 shares in Talanx I received in total 108 € in dividends. From this was taken 28.48 € in taxes and I was left with 79.52 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Talanx then please click here.


Logo of BASF 2017


From my 47 shares in BASF I received a total of 141 €. From this was taken 37.18 € in taxes and I was left with 103.82 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about BASF then please click here.


Logo of DB 2017


From my 420 shares in DB I received 79.80 € in dividends. From this was taken 21.04 in taxes and I was left with 58.76 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about DB then please click here.


Logo of Hugo Boss 2017


From my 35 shares I received 91 € and from this was taken 24 € in taxes which leaves me with 67 € as cash on my broker account.

To find out more about Hugo Boss then please click here.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that will soon be updated. It should be mentioned that this will not become a good year for dividends for me.

No comments: