Wednesday 20 April 2016

Dividend from Gerry Weber: April 2016


Gerry Weber, a German fashion retail chain

My failed German retail investment at least have the decency to pay out dividend to the shareholders and for this I am... well... I was about to write grateful or happy but neither of those words are correct so I will just leave it as empty space. The thing is that the management is not bad in allocating the money. For instance had they not bought Hallhuber when they did then things would have been an even bigger disaster today so that was obviously a very correct decision.

I have 50 shares in Gerry Weber and for each share (after almost cutting the dividend in half) I ended up getting 0.4 € which means that I got paid out 20 € as cash to my broker account and no taxes were removed. This gives me a very disappointed YoC of 1.9%. 

To find out more regarding Gerry Weber then please visit analysis of Gerry Weber 2016.

To see my total dividend flow then please visit the Stock Dividends page that will soon be updated. 

No comments: