Thursday 10 March 2016

Dividend from TJX: March 2016


TJX, an American off-price retail chain.

I have plenty to do at the moment which is why the publishing of articles have to fall back a couple of steps. In the company we managed to move forward with a large EU project which will now require additional work to pass the final hurdle and I privately have to prepare myself for a job interview in an insane fast growing company. The job and company are highly interesting and I know that I could do a good job with them which is why I must be über prepared!

Anyway... my American off-price retail chain TJX arrived with their tiny dividend that was in the size of 6.16 € for my 32 shares. From this I was forced to pay 0.93 € in taxes and on my broker account I ended up with 5.23 € in cash. This correspond to a YoC of 1.2% (considering dividend + currency difference intact) which is bad but then again I did not buy them for the dividend payments.

To find out more about TJX then please visit analysis of TJX 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: