Friday 4 March 2016

Dividend from ETF Russia: February 2016


HSBC, the holder of my Russian ETF

Due to an extended weekend trip I am a bit behind with the reporting on the dividend payments that took place in the end of February. Still... since the milk have not been spilled there is also no reason to cry and one should just peacefully accept that dividends dropped into the broker account.

This Russian ETF is paying out a dividend twice per year. One payment is fairly large and it arrived just now. For my 270 parts I received 67.10 USD that got converted into 60.70 € that were paid into my broker account as cash. That gives a YoC of around 3.5% which I find very impressive considering how poorly treated the Russian Ruble have been as of late AND that a large part of the ETF is in connection with oil and gas companies!

The Stock Dividends page has now been updated if you want to follow my dividend progress.

No comments: