Thursday 3 March 2016

Dividend from DBAG: February 2016


DBAG, a German investment company

I must say that I unfortunately only own one investment company and that is DBAG. Investment companies are excellent investment for longer holding periods. You have a couple of professionals that do their very best to improve the value of, hopefully, not only the investment company itself but also of the holdings they are involved with. A fund is often passive and investment companies are less passive concerning their holdings.

Last year DBAG made an extreme payment of 2 € per share! This year they have relaxed a little and we received 1 € per share. I currently hold 100 shares in DBAG which gave me 100 € cash into my broker account. This gave me a YoC of 5.0% which I find fully acceptable.

To find out more about DBAG please visit analysis of DBAG 2016.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: