Saturday 6 February 2016

Dividend from Deere: February 2016


Deere, an American agricultural machine producer

My second dividend for the year has now dropped in to the broker account and even more interesting is that it is my first dividend payment from Deere. I stepped in as a shareholder a couple of days after the x date and for this reason I never got something during the autumn.

I have 30 shares in Deere and each paid out 0.60 USD. Those 18.00 USD that I got was converted into 16.52 €. From this I had to pay 2.48 € in taxes and as cash on my broker account I got 14.04 € that I can do as I please with. If everything remains as it is for the next couple of quarters then this gives me a YoC of around 3.1% which is fully acceptable however currency effects can be large.

To find out more about Deere then please visit analysis of Deere 2015 and the Stock Dividend page has now been updated if you want to follow my dividend progress.

No comments: