Thursday 8 October 2015

Extra stock bought October 2015: Coba


Coba, a German bank

My hate affair with the German banks once again increased. I simply find that both DB and Coba have been beaten down too much to be reasonable and well... even though I wrote in the Coba report Q2 2015 that I would not buy more... I did not manage to stick to that. This investment was made due to my sale of MüRe as it were reported in stock sold September 2015: MüRe.

So I increased my holding with an additional 110 shares at a total cost of 1,028.7 € including fees or 9.35 € per share. Since I give these shares away to my nephews on their birthday my holding keeps decreasing but right now I still have around 420 shares and I have paid a total of 5,327 € or 12.68 € per share.

To find out more regarding Coba please visit analysis of Coba 2015.

With the next update of the monthly report the new change will be brought in to the Stock Portfolio.

No comments: