Thursday 17 September 2015

Dividend from IBM: August 2015


IBM, an American internet service company

The third dividend payment from IBM dropped in to the account. For my 16 shares I received a total of 20.80 USD which got converted into 18.54 €. On this amount I ended up paying US as well as German taxes in the size of 4.74 € and I ended up with 13.80 € in cash on my broker account.

To know more about IBM please click on analysis of IBM 2015 and to check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

It should also be mentioned that my studies are once again draining me. That I am forced to catch up 2.5 weeks makes my life a bit hard at the moment and hence fewer publications and little to no time to search for interesting companies.

No comments: