Tuesday 7 July 2015

Dividend from ABF: July 2015


ABF, a UK conglomerat

This dividend I had more or less forgotten about. ABF seems to have a habit of paying out two dividends. One large on which is paid out in January and then a smaller one that comes half a year later.

For my 100 shares I received 10 GBP which got converted into 14.04 €. From that I had to pay a taxes in the size of 3.70 € which then gives me paid out as cash on my broker account 10.34 €. In total I have received 43.24 € from ABF in dividend which gives a YoC of 2.6% which is not very good but ABF was not bought due to dividend payments.

To find out more regarding ABF then please visit analysis of ABF 2014.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.

No comments: