Friday 6 March 2015

Dividend from Intel: March 2015


Intel, logo, 2015, an American chip producer

The Q1 dividend from Intel was recently paid out to my broker account. I have now also finally changed the settings so that my broker is not wasting poor trees for printing out and sending me all the papers and instead I am getting everything electronically. Hurrah! Oh, and it of course also saves money to my broker which means, in the long run, money to me as a shareholder.

They paid this time out 0.24 USD per share which means that I received for my 100 shares 24 USD which got converted into 21.33 €. From this was taken 15% taxes so 3.20 € and I ended up with 18.13 € on my account as cash to be invested elsewhere.

To find out more about Intel then please click on analysis of Intel 2015.

To check out my current dividend payment history then please visit the Stock Dividends page which has now been updated.


No comments: