Thursday 5 February 2015

Stocks of Interest: February 2015


February, 2015, stocks of interest

I have kept dragging out my investments in the Russian ETF, in Tessenderlo and in Talanx. By the look of it I should not have have done that and instead I should have directly made the investment when the opportunity was there. So we shall see if I am a sufficiently calm investor for being able to increase my average share price of the companies.

I must admit that it is a bit of a hurdle since it is much easier to step in with equal cash and get twice the shares than to step in with equal cash and get half the shares. If I consider a company to still be cheap then I must also be prepared to do this and I think it is important to get over this hurdle because I will need it in the future.

When did you last time average up on your investment?

For the previous report please see Stocks of Interest: January 2015.


Stocks of Interest, February, 2015


The list became much longer due to my decision not to manually clean out companies any longer and just leave them as they are for the world to see and decide upon. Due to the latest strong share price increases several companies were kicked out and those were: Enagas, Daimler, Aeroflot, Remy Cointreau, Tallinna Vesi, Fyffes, Accell Group and Bonheur. The ten most interesting companies this time are (several Russian companies which have added risk to them but P/E wise they look very good): Pharmstandard, Balaton, Gazprom, Sollers, TransContainer, Splendid Medien, Novatek, Tag Immobilien, Agroton and Kamaz,


DAX, companies, February, 2015


DAX have had a crazy run and there is only one company that seems to be a little bit interesting to invest in and that is Volkswagen. One should have bought them back in October/November though for a very nice return already now.


My companies, February, 2015


Several of my companies are still looking very cheap but the focus must be on Tessenderlo, the Russian ETF and Talanx since the others I feel content with my current sizes at their current earnings.

From the Stocks of Interest page you will have direct access to the live update of the list from Google drive and if you go to the Stock Portfolio page you find the direct access to the live update of my current holdings and their share prices compared to my future expectations.

No comments: