Wednesday 11 February 2015

Stock bought February 2015: Tessenderlo


Tessenderlo, a Belgian chemistry company

Finally there was nothing else of interest so I could now top up my investment in Tessenderlo! The price I paid was acceptable even though it became higher than what I paid the first time and higher then if I would have joined in on the share emission in December.

In the end I bought 45 new shares at a total price, including fees, of 1059 € which means 23.53 € per share. In total I now hold 90 shares at an investment cost of 2080 € which gives me an average share price of 23.11 € (previous was 22.69 € and if I would have joined the emission I would have received the shares for around 21 € if I remember correctly). It hurts me much less then what I thought it would to average up on the share price and this I find to be good news for me in the future.

To find out more about why I bought Tessenderlo please visit Extra stock bought September 2014: Tessenderlo. If you want to find out more about the company then please click on analysis of Tessenderlo.

If you want to see my current Stock Portfolio then click on the link but the portfolio will not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: