Tuesday 11 November 2014

Stock bought November 2014: Fugro


Fugro, a Dutch geotech company

The stock that I bought for November became Fugro. In comparison to that it was down below 10 € per share I got a really bad price on it which of course annoys me but on the other hand I was prepared to pay over 20 € per share not that many months ago so the price I ended up paying this time I should still be happy about.

I increased my holding with an additional 75 shares at a total price of 1121.65 € including fees which means that I currently have 120 shares at a total price of 2165.67 € and a per share price of 18.05 € including the fees.

As always this is a long term investment and I hope that I one day can receive the kind of dividends that they used to pay in the past because that would give a very nice interest rate.

To find out more about Fugro please visit analysis of Fugro and  if you want to take a look at my current Stock Portfolio then please click on that link. The portfolio will however not be fully updated until the end of the month.

No comments: