Sunday 15 June 2014

Dividend from E.On: May 2014


E.On., a German energy and electricity company


There was also a second company that paid out the dividend to me during May and that was E.On. as I have previously mentioned they cut their dividend payments from the wonderful 1.1 € per share to 50-60% of the earnings which this time gave me 0.6 € per share and a total of 144 € for my 240 shares.

In total I have now received 528 € (14% of the invested money) from E.On. during the three years I have been a shareholder. The first year I additionally only owned 120 shares. So even though they have cut their dividend I am sure that I will collect a nice amount also in the future. Here you can find the previous analysis of E.On. 2014.


The Stock Dividends page has now been updated.

 

No comments: