Saturday 4 May 2013

New stock added in May: Kernel

An Ukrainian agricultural company


I´ve been looking at this stock for a little bit over a month now and since the salary had arrived I decided to buy it. It turned out to be more difficult than expected to buy this stock and due to that it is such a small company and little trading activity here in Germany the spread is of course to my disadvantage.

The stock is Kernel Holding SA. and I bought 115 shares at a price (including trading fee) of 13.97 €. For what ever reason the stock was blocked so I was unable to buy it online and I was forced to call the brokers to make sure that they opened up the trade in the company. I will show a more proper analysis of it during next week. The stock can be seen in my Stock Portfolio.

No comments: